ack! the holiday season is once again sneakily approaching, and as it does so, i am attempting some kind of organization.
last year around this time, i published a series of posts of ideas for quick knits for last minute holiday knitting (slippers, toys, mitts/mittens, cowls, hats, and last minute knits). i really enjoyed doing that, and i really want to do that again this year. so i’m making up lists, checking them twice… and i thought i’d check with you guys! is there anything you would like to see a round up of quickish knits for this holiday season?
i’m still keeping the number at six, but here are some categories that have been rolling around in my mind:
– hats (i love them. and is there a more classic quick knit than a hat?)
– cowls OR maybe scarves this year?
– accessories (knit jewelry, or small knits that don’t really fit into another category)
– last minute knits (for someone unexpected who is showing up)
– baby/kid knits
– shawls (probably only low yardage ones or larger gauged ones)
– maybe small bags/purses?
do you guys want to cast any votes for things that should definitely have quick knit roundups? or toss something onto my radar that i might be forgetting?
leave me a comment here! or if your thoughts are more of a five paragraph essay size, send me an email! (email@example.com)